Regardless of your style of camping and equipment, you are sure to be pleased. We have also established a set of policies and guidelines that help to assure every guest’s satisfaction with the camping experience by providing an environment where respect for fellow campers and responsible behavior are the rule, not the exception.
Click on the map above to download a PDF version that may be printed.
|Twin Oaks Campground Rules|
You will be issued a car pass. Please keep it displayed.
Speed Limit 5 MPH - Please OBEY! Strictly enforced.
Police or Medical Emergency: 911 [Cobleskill Regional Hospital : (518) 254-3340 ]
1. Quiet Hours: Will be observed between 11:00PM - 8:00AM weekends, and 10:00PM - 8:00AM weekdays.
2. Bikes: For YOUR safety, scooters, roller blades (inline skates), hover boards, pedal cars and mini bikes are prohibited. No bicycle riding after dark. Per NYS Law children under the age of 14 must wear a helmet.
3. Visitors: Campers are responsible for their visitors registering at the office with a daily fee charged, parking where designated and leaving by 11:00PM. No Visitors entering the campground before 9:00AM or after 9:00PM.
4. Pets: All pets must be leashed (6 feet maximum) at all times; kept quiet and under control. Rest rooms and other buildings are off limits. Do not tie to trees. Clean up after your pet, please. Do not leave unattended.
5. Trees and Satellite Dish: Do not deface trees or equipment in any way. Hammocks not allowed on trees. Clotheslines for towel and bathing suit only. Satellite dish must be kept on YOUR site.
6. Laundry rooms: Open at all times.
7. Garbage: Please Recycle all garbage. No littering of grounds or building permitted.
8. Firewood: Twin Oaks Campground follows DEC rules regarding transportation of firewood. Firewood can only be transported into the campground if you are within a 50 mile radius and you are not crossing state lines. No Ash firewood permitted. You must also have a transport permit completely filled out upon arrival, a copy of which will be made in the office. Transport permits are available on the DEC website. Any firewood brought in not within the above guidelines will have to be removed immediately from the grounds.
9. Children: Campers are responsible for the actions and safety of their children and visitors with them. Responsible adults must accompany children six (6) years and under to rest rooms.
10. Fireworks and weapons: No firecrackers, fireworks, sparklers, sky lanterns, firearms, BB guns, or any other type of explosives allowed in campground. No chainsaws allowed.
11. Lake: No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Campfires: Campfires are permitted. They must be extinguished before retiring or leaving site.
13. Cars: One car per campsite. Washing car or trailer not permitted. Sleeping in cars not permitted.
14. Electrical: All electrical connections between electric outlet receptacle and R.V. or other uses must be made with a 3-prong cord. Waste hookups require a sewer donut.
15. Rights of Management: We reserve the right to evict any person or family, who in our opinion is violating the rules, vandalizing, creating a disturbance, etc. NO REFUNDS.