Regardless of your style of camping and equipment, you are sure to be pleased. We have also established a set of policies and guidelines that help to assure every guest’s satisfaction with the camping experience by providing an environment where respect for fellow campers and responsible behavior are the rule, not the exception.
Click on the map above to download a PDF version that can be printed.
|Twin Oaks Campground Rules|
You will be issued a car pass. Please keep it displayed.
Speed Limit 5 MPH - Please OBEY! Strictly enforced.
Police or Medical Emergency: 911 [Cobleskill Regional Hospital : (518) 254-3340 ]
1. Quiet Hours: Will be observed between 11:00PM - 8:00AM
2. Bikes: For YOUR safety, scooters, roller blades (inline skates), pedal cars and mini bikes are prohibited on blacktop roads. No bicycle riding after dark.
3. Visitors: Campers are responsible for their visitors registering at the office with a daily fee charged, parking where designated and leaving by 11:00PM. No Visitors entering the campground after 9:00PM.
4. Pets: All pets must be leashed (6 feet maximum) at all times; kept quiet and under control. Rest rooms and other buildings are off limits. Do no tie to trees. Clean up after your pet, please. Do not leave unattended.
5. Trees and Satellite Dish: Do not deface trees or equipment in any way. Hammocks not allowed on trees. Clotheslines for towel and bathing suit only. Satellite dish must be kept on YOUR site.
6. Laundry rooms: Open at all times.
7. Garbage: Please Recycle all garbage. No littering of grounds or building permitted.
8. Children: Campers are responsible for the actions and safety of their children and visitors with them. Responsible adults must accompany children six (6) years and under to rest rooms.
9. Fireworks and weapons: No firecrackers, fireworks, firearms, BB guns, or any other type of explosives allowed in campground. No chainsaws allowed.
10. Lake: No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Campfires: Campfires are permitted. They must be extinguished before retiring or leaving site.
12. Cars: One car per campsite. Washing car or trailer not permitted. Sleeping in cars not permitted.
13. Electrical: All electrical connections between electric outlet receptacle and R.V. or other uses must be made with a 3-prong cord. Waste hookups require a sewer donut.
14. Rights of Management: We reserve the right to evict any person or family, who in our opinion is violating the rules, vandalizing, creating a disturbance, etc. NO REFUNDS.