Welcome to Twin Oaks Campground
Twin Oaks Campground is a friendly family camping facility offering camping sites to fit any taste or fancy. Set in a perfect, natural part of New York State, the grounds overlook the Schoharie Valley, a rural paradise. The Schoharie Valley, which runs along the Schoharie Creek between Blenheim and Esperance, New York on the northern side of the Catskill Mountains, is truly one of the most beautiful valleys you will ever find.
Twin Oaks Campground sites are natural and SPACIOUS. We offer you a choice of wooded, lakeside, or valley view camping and a wide array of facilities. The campground offers a restful retreat with all the modern conveniences, making it an ideal stopover or vacation spot.
Our 110 acres of woodland beckon the naturalist, camera enthusiast, hiker, and fossil hunter. There seems to always be a gentle breeze to keep us cool and comfortable. Our 7-ACRE LAKE is fed by constant fresh water springs. The lake offers loads of fun, with great fishing, boating and swimming for everyone.
• 125 spacious and landscaped sites • 30 amp • Water, Electric and Sewer Hookups •
• Wi-fi throughout most of the park • Video games • Pool Table • Sparkling, clean restrooms •
• Launderette & hot showers • Badminton • Horseshoes • Volleyball •
• Pavilion • Rally field for clubs & groups • Dances • Hayrides •
• Fishing (no license required) • Paddleboat & rowboat rentals •
• Theme Weekends from May - September, plus many Special Events •
• Swimming Area (50 ft.) in cool mountain, spring-fed lake with jumping dock •
• Camper store • Propane, Firewood and Ice • Dump stations •